Seeing that it’s Cora’s first year of school/daycare, we’re embarking on sick day number 4 or 5 already… This time it is Hand-Foot-and-Mouth. Ick. So far, it’s a pretty mild case and nothing in her mouth yet — thank goodness — so she’s still eating and drinking well. We’re praying it stays that way.
In the meantime, I’m looking at the silver lining. I get a day at home with my girl tomorrow! Since she doing alright, I think we’re going to get to have a relatively normal day. I have a plan, (surprise, surprise).
A few things:
1. Yes, I’m serious. I’ll own it. I love a schedule. (Have I mentioned I dig Babywise?)
2. I’ve been playing around with my new stylus and Penultimate app, as evident above.
3. I like Penultimate, but I think it’s like writing the same way typing on the iPad is like typing. It is the same, but not exactly. There’s definitely a learning curve.
4. I’m reading The Book Thief right now, but I’m having a hard time getting hooked. It’s good, and I hear it’s amazing, I think I just haven’t had a decent enough pocket of time to really read it.
5. Died laughing at this from The Mindy Project tonight: “Are you insane?!” “You know I can’t answer that, insane people don’t know they’re insane.” :-P
6. Evernote is my new BFF.
7. It’s time for bed.
8. I’m pretty sure my last 3 blog posts have been lists.
Good night, friends!